I feel so happy today
I fell so happy today
An inspiring young voice
With a rhythmic flow
Reached in my ear so longed for.
Blushed me as any thing
Danced within the rhythm
Which I cant explore now
The story of that sweet voice
But my duties reminded me
For a sudden stop
Fall from the destiny
Extended to the next day
Mist melted with hope
To hear again
To melt again
And swim in the pool of joy.
sekharan pookkat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I feel so happy today by sekharan pookkat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak