I Can't Be Strong in Fall
You're in the pictures on my walls,
and the pictures in my heart
You're the one who taught me all
Yet the one who tore me all apart.
The line between love and hate is slim
And I don't know what side you're on
My entire life is now looking grim
I have nobody to depend upon.
I wear my insecurities each and every day
Despite my often bad days, My bad days travel away.
I was taught to remain strong, through every problem- big or small
'Here lies our beloved girl' the gravestone reads next fall.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Can't Be Strong in Fall by Sierra Staten )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar