I Can't Be Strong in Fall
You're in the pictures on my walls,
and the pictures in my heart
You're the one who taught me all
Yet the one who tore me all apart.
The line between love and hate is slim
And I don't know what side you're on
My entire life is now looking grim
I have nobody to depend upon.
I wear my insecurities each and every day
Despite my often bad days, My bad days travel away.
I was taught to remain strong, through every problem- big or small
'Here lies our beloved girl' the gravestone reads next fall.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Can't Be Strong in Fall by Sierra Staten )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whitewashed Sepulchres, Babatunde Aremu
- The Eastern Star, Kate Harrington
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas
- आदुंगारिनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Dancing on a Moonlit Night, Ronald Chapman
- Time For The Heart, Naveed Akram
- Lonely Rose, Ronald Chapman
- Grandmother Dickey, Kate Harrington
- Hey There Girl, Ronald Chapman
- Gone To Sleep, Kate Harrington