Sierra Staten Poems
- Born In The Bad World Born into a world of hate, Love ...
- Apologetic Suicide I'm apologizing early, Because I already...
- Honesty I can look into your eyes and try to find ...
- I Hate Her I hate her I hate her I hate her she's ...
- I Cherish My Sun Today my world forgot its depressing ...
- Why Won'T Anybody Help Me? All my life I was surrounded by ...
- My House My house is rotten at the foundation. At any time ...
The less you know about me, the better off you are. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Born In The Bad World
Born into a world of hate,
Love forbidden, hidden fate.
Born into a world so cold,
Living In an ungrateful place,
I've never seen my fathers face,
I'm trying hard to make a stand,
Nobody even lends a hands.
Never do I live, I die,
Most people never truly cry,
Born into a world of grey,
Where love begins and ends in pain.