The Fact of Life
The fact of life is, we won't be happy all the time.
More than half the time we will be stressed.
But that shouldn't stop us from going outside;
From getting up after being pushed down.
Without the storm we would have nothing.
We would feel nothing.
Happiness wouldn't exist, and we'd have no purpose to live.
The fact of life is, without the bad times, we'd have no good times.
Sierra Staten's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fact of Life by Sierra Staten )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer
- Sleep To Dream, Arafat Driche
- The curse of poverty, Arafat Driche
- The Statue, Arafat Driche
- House hunting, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Mother Mother Mother..............! ! !, Arafat Driche
- Night of Nights, Arafat Driche