The Fact of Life
The fact of life is, we won't be happy all the time.
More than half the time we will be stressed.
But that shouldn't stop us from going outside;
From getting up after being pushed down.
Without the storm we would have nothing.
We would feel nothing.
Happiness wouldn't exist, and we'd have no purpose to live.
The fact of life is, without the bad times, we'd have no good times.
Sierra Staten's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fact of Life by Sierra Staten )
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul