The Fact of Life
The fact of life is, we won't be happy all the time.
More than half the time we will be stressed.
But that shouldn't stop us from going outside;
From getting up after being pushed down.
Without the storm we would have nothing.
We would feel nothing.
Happiness wouldn't exist, and we'd have no purpose to live.
The fact of life is, without the bad times, we'd have no good times.
Sierra Staten's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fact of Life by Sierra Staten )
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath