i am Lucky speaking from Bangladesh
I am lucky that I got uncle, Jamir
He pushes me up and I am in the pages
Of first light, I am rising but with out my
knowledge, I become his food, now my
energetic voice is heard but secretly
I am deflowered, I write scripts for the
Tv screen but I find myself in trap
I look lively but internally dying
I shout but my soul is crying
Take my all progress and give back my bag
I do not want to be food for all, any more
Please, let me go back.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i am Lucky speaking from Bangladesh by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner