Bijay Kant Dubey
I Am For A few Days. Let Me See You In Full, My Love
I am for a few days,
Let me see you in full,
Maybe it I shall not be able to see you again.
Let me see you, see you in full,
Your wide-wide eyes,
Cinematographic and kaleidoscopic,
Just like the clear skies
But the hills lurking in blue and sunny.
Let me, let me in full,
Your hair star-studded, jasmine-stuck,
Let me, let me your moonface
And the silvery whiteness spread everywhere.
Did anyone call me that heard I so,
Did, did anylove leave a love-letter?
My love, I love you,
Ta-ta, bye-bye, am going,
Hi, see you again!
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am For A few Days. Let Me See You In Full, My Love by Bijay Kant Dubey )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- The actor and the witness, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Possessive of God, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The forbidden ritual, Mark Heathcote
- WHEN ON ME THEY CANNOT FEED, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Fragility, Akhtar Jawad
- Reading History and Thinking of Today (S.., Luo Zhihai
- Tough Love (Quatrains), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- We Did Not Choose To Be, But We Are (Qu.., Cynthia BuhainBaello
- THE REALITY, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Dream, Neela Nath