Bijay Kant Dubey
I Am For A few Days. Let Me See You In Full, My Love
I am for a few days,
Let me see you in full,
Maybe it I shall not be able to see you again.
Let me see you, see you in full,
Your wide-wide eyes,
Cinematographic and kaleidoscopic,
Just like the clear skies
But the hills lurking in blue and sunny.
Let me, let me in full,
Your hair star-studded, jasmine-stuck,
Let me, let me your moonface
And the silvery whiteness spread everywhere.
Did anyone call me that heard I so,
Did, did anylove leave a love-letter?
My love, I love you,
Ta-ta, bye-bye, am going,
Hi, see you again!
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am For A few Days. Let Me See You In Full, My Love by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla