Is It Poetry
How Can I Regret
As it were,
where men had breathing, lain.
Depth so intence in so deep.
And futher down.
Father than any could see.
So one says-there it is.
Come to me,
yes touching the heart of her blind.
There it is, eat it up, suck it down.
Turn around I climb up looking out.
Moving around looking out.
What am I to she?
suddenly she is filled,
filled with joy.
How could I and no one else.
Cause such joy.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Can I Regret by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Humans, Eugene Levich
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak