Hospice - End Of Life
Hospice is the rest stop between heaven and earth
They care for you for all your worth
They are with you in your final days
Taking care of you in so many ways.
Relieving many burdens, and helping family and friends
Consoling them till the end.
The care givers are with them thru their pains
And they don’t do it for fortune or fame.
Finding care at the end of life
For a husband, sister, brother, or wife
Or a family member who may be alone or in pain
When needing help there is no shame.
They are health professionals and volunteers
Who help the dying from their fears!
It takes a special kind of person to help others
In their hours of need, and on their help the dying do feed.
A little smile, a kind word, a gentle hand
Are things that they understand!
Let them leave this world with a mind full of memories
And a heart full of love, given from you as they travel above.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hospice - End Of Life by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano