Hospice - End Of Life
Hospice is the rest stop between heaven and earth
They care for you for all your worth
They are with you in your final days
Taking care of you in so many ways.
Relieving many burdens, and helping family and friends
Consoling them till the end.
The care givers are with them thru their pains
And they don’t do it for fortune or fame.
Finding care at the end of life
For a husband, sister, brother, or wife
Or a family member who may be alone or in pain
When needing help there is no shame.
They are health professionals and volunteers
Who help the dying from their fears!
It takes a special kind of person to help others
In their hours of need, and on their help the dying do feed.
A little smile, a kind word, a gentle hand
Are things that they understand!
Let them leave this world with a mind full of memories
And a heart full of love, given from you as they travel above.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hospice - End Of Life by louis rams )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(c. 600 BCE)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Death Be Not Proud, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- ~I Choose the Mountain~, howard simon
- The Late Gift, Martin Swords
- Mother To Son, Mankhokwe Namusanya
Poem of the Day
- તે જ જોવાનું..tej jovaanu, hasmukh amathalal
- Sounds, Vera Sidhwa
- The Sounds, Vera Sidhwa
- Absence, Neela Nath
- Not Knowing What Might Have Been, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The rising, gajanan mishra
- Flowing Water, Vera Sidhwa
- Cooling Water, Vera Sidhwa
- May I be allowed, gajanan mishra
- The Green Days, Nhuan LeXuan