The ghost of a million blades of grass
Haunt my Grandad's shed.
That's where he kept the piece of kit
That made them all so dead.
I think they try and frighten it
Or keep it up all night
So when he next time pulls the chord
It can't cut grass for shite.
Graham Fowell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hornet by Graham Fowell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Mister Laughter, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ode to Evil, Sourabh Mishra
- The Lucky Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Toast For Josie, Kuda Bondamakara
- Harvest of Harms, Madrason writer
- The Song Of The Builder, Edgar Albert Guest
- When The Minister Calls, Edgar Albert Guest
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken