The ghost of a million blades of grass
Haunt my Grandad's shed.
That's where he kept the piece of kit
That made them all so dead.
I think they try and frighten it
Or keep it up all night
So when he next time pulls the chord
It can't cut grass for shite.
Graham Fowell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hornet by Graham Fowell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary