Robert Lenkiewicz was right.
Every single thing which life has come through,
Is a one off, unrepeatable, unique!
This is incredibly sad.
Because it means an absolute multitude
Has been denied a future by pure chance.
The future of all things.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (B.I.T.R.P.A.T.R.T by Graham Fowell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath