Put your earth in harness
Planting bulb and seed
Then await the happy miracle
As they find the sun they need.
The water, sun and earth take turns,
While you simply wait.
Bring the vegetative state.
The Leaf & Root Construction Co
Erect their scaffolding
To bear the body of the Cauliflower
To win the Village Show.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (EarthWhile Two by Graham Fowell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery