After a long years of not coming home
The form of communication is through telephone at home
How hard to sacrificed being away from home
There is no better place in this world only home
But there are some instances that i need to left at home
With a dreams to have my own house and eventually become home
One day i recieved a message from home that i need to go home
Immediately i packed my things and fly away to home
To my surprised when i saw my mother lay down on bed inside our home
Almost dying but she waited me to come home
I hug her with a tears overflowing on the floor of our home
I called her name, she open her eyes when she recognized my voice and look upon home,
She closed her eyes again and took her last breathe, she knew that i am in home.
The supposed to be a home-sweet-home became a home-sad-home...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
she passed away a week ago when i write down this poem...
Comments about this poem (HOME by myleen aspiras )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- When will heavens love ever decline us?, Mark Heathcote
- Winning Bee, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Is it Halloween tonight, Mark Heathcote
- Buzzing Bee, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Question Reality, Monk E. Biz
- The Caged, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Good Are All Nights, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- DEADLY EB OLA VIRUS, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Crazy People Do Crazy Things, Monk E. Biz
- The Bright Night, Poet Akinwemimo Idris