Hold me while I cry
Hold me in your arms
While my rivers flow.
Teach me to hold it in
While everything falls around me.
Find my soul and return it.
For I had lost it long ago.
Get lost in my eyes,
I'm lost in the world
Hold me while I cry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hold me while I cry by Astrid Nightwalker )
- Loving Eyes, Jack Growden
- The rabbit foot, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Gaseous Love, Mr. Nobody
- Digesting Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Behoven, douglas scotney
- Lease, gajanan mishra
- Just Making Sense, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gloomy day., shafeeqrahman rahman
- Soothing An Interior Wildness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sad, shafeeqrahman rahman
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)