Hold me while I cry
Hold me in your arms
While my rivers flow.
Teach me to hold it in
While everything falls around me.
Find my soul and return it.
For I had lost it long ago.
Get lost in my eyes,
I'm lost in the world
Hold me while I cry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hold me while I cry by Astrid Nightwalker )
- It's only human, Priscilla Rose
- October...come she will., Roxanne Dubarry
- Fly Away, Gerry Legister
- Good For Nothing (Fun Poem 161), David Harris
- I Went, Vera Sidhwa
- Se(lection), Tony Adah
- Octopus, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fill Yourself, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moving Along Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Gift, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)