Astrid Nightwalker Poems
- Dark And Remembered
- I Loved Marks and scars, Colors and tears, Covered my ...
- Hold Me While I Cry Hold me in your arms While my rivers ...
- Stories I sit in the dark Writing my story all over my ...
- Perfection I died many times, Before remembering who I ...
- My Heart My heart belongs to everyone but me, That's why ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Astrid Nightwalker
Hold Me While I Cry
Hold me in your arms
While my rivers flow.
Teach me to hold it in
While everything falls around me.
Find my soul and return it.
For I had lost it long ago.
Get lost in my eyes,
I'm lost in the world
Hold me while I cry.