My heart belongs to everyone but me,
That's why I'm so scarred.
Even the people who don't want love receive mine.
I hand them my heart and say 'here it's yours.'
I never ask for it back.
I do that thinking... maybe, just, maybe
if I give someone my heart, they will trust me enough to give me theirs.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Heart by Astrid Nightwalker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma
- Of Apple Pie and Golden Bands, Monk E. Biz
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -52, Ronjoy Brahma
- Public Limited Company Scrap Heap Sold, Terence G. Craddock
- done, laxami Cards
- Poetry: You, Laijon Liu