! ! ! His Honest Lies
You love what you become
when you're with me...
'You make me alive! '
you added in glee
And in between our sweet kisses
you softly whispered,
'You're an amazing girl,
I love you so much,
be mine, now and ever! '
we let our souls unite
We slid and slide
slurp and glide...
In every lovemaking we do
we perfectly know
after our moans of bliss
we will hunger for more!
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! His Honest Lies by Inner Whispers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No Use Sighin', Edgar Albert Guest
- The Way It Sometimes Is, Henry Splawn Taylor
- The Furnace Door, Edgar Albert Guest
- When Mother Made An Angel Cake, Edgar Albert Guest
- Sunday In Liguria, Radclyffe Hall
- Money, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ironic Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Man I'm For, Edgar Albert Guest
- Independence Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Crosstown Breeze, Henry Splawn Taylor