! ! ! His Honest Lies
You love what you become
when you're with me...
'You make me alive! '
you added in glee
And in between our sweet kisses
you softly whispered,
'You're an amazing girl,
I love you so much,
be mine, now and ever! '
we let our souls unite
We slid and slide
slurp and glide...
In every lovemaking we do
we perfectly know
after our moans of bliss
we will hunger for more!
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! His Honest Lies by Inner Whispers )
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam