! Will yOu...hmn...Will YOu?
If I am there beside you, will you hold my hand,
kiss it with tender grace and with eyes that comprehend?
Will you touch my hair that fall on my cheeks
swept by air in perfume scent and fix?
Will you caress my lips with your finger tips
smoothen it as I blush in totally red?
Will you whisper words of love while your hands search my hips,
pulling me near you and hug me instead?
When heat mixed up and we feel the urging needs,
will you say, ' I want you, Honey, need you for keeps',
And expect a tender kiss from you,
while I tiptoe to be more closer to you?
Will you run your hands like I do
as we go naked, in love so true?
Will you make love with me
as we imagine how it would be?
Will you...hmn...will you?
After I answered your question of
'Will you marry me, Honey, hmn? '
by 'Yes, Honey, I will, I do! '?
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! Will yOu...hmn...Will YOu? by Inner Whispers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan