Our little son
playing his game.
'Have you found him? '
my wife asks,
fear on her face.
'He's alright' I say
'He likes to escape us,
he likes us looking for him.'
'But darling' she says,
'He has never hidden
for 3 full days before.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hiding by David Blair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry