Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Her Greatness, -The Grand Arpita.
He held the lady in his head,
Never drag her as disk in the bed,
Kept her aloof in heart’s shade.
He wished to do the impossible,
As does a devotee in his tale,
Weaving garland of unconscious fable.
For she, he knew was a seven ocean’s surge,
No action she feels with thousand rivers merge,
Hers is an abstract tsunami in every barge.
Her presence tinges the calm weather,
Her smile willows the spirit afar,
Her voice stimulates the desert –water.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Greatness, -The Grand Arpita. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla