Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Her Greatness, -The Grand Arpita.
He held the lady in his head,
Never drag her as disk in the bed,
Kept her aloof in heart’s shade.
He wished to do the impossible,
As does a devotee in his tale,
Weaving garland of unconscious fable.
For she, he knew was a seven ocean’s surge,
No action she feels with thousand rivers merge,
Hers is an abstract tsunami in every barge.
Her presence tinges the calm weather,
Her smile willows the spirit afar,
Her voice stimulates the desert –water.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Greatness, -The Grand Arpita. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...