that was her nickname.
A name she had obtained,
for all the colors she'd appreciate.
that was her calling
to come out in style to show the worlds vibrant.
they laughed at her colors
said she was different
not normal like others.
they took her as a joke.
Just a mere girl looking for attention you know?
lover of rain
not a care in the world of what other people say.
she started too change
The world saw her brightly
now shes all black and grey.
why goes this way.
We've all secretly loved you.
So why not stay the same!
you bring us joy
You shed light too our day.
So go back to your ways
we appreciate your love!
We see differently now
so stay who you are.
That's who I am.
A girl of 14
who is oddly at best.
Everyone calls me that.
I'm just a use for you all
, but i don't mind that.
A mirror image I am.
A reflection of colors
that most people don't understand.
you called my name?
Why hello I'm here.
To shed light to your day
Michelle Mawyin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hello, Rainbow! by Michelle Mawyin )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard