HEART OF A MIRROR
Every time “I” see people…,
“I” feel great! “I” feel happy!
“I” feel happy to be with them!
“I” can see many people with many difference characters!
When they feel sad,
“I” will feel the same...
When they are laughing,
“I” will laugh too…
“I” only a pieces of an ugly mirror,
All “my” beauty has change!
“I” can see them anymore!
“I” am alone now!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HEART OF A MIRROR by Qistina Zaini )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra