Healthy mother gave birth a healthy baby.
Feeding very first milk full of protein and vitamin.
Nourish like sowing seed for strong crop.
Drop of polio and injecting tetanus is like
spreading root of healthy and active body.
An amount of nutritious food for growth.
Good education is like stem to innovate.
Leaves are characteristic of with different branches
capable and healthy body is a symbol fruit.
Developing and creating strong country is
a juice of fruit that came out, make every one proud.
healthy citizen makes a healthy country.
Enemy within or out of country run away
and their evil thought- nip in the bud.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Healthy by ajay srivastava )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
James Weldon Johnson
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- the passage of thyme, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- The death of all things, Nero CaroZiv
- A Tale of Two Handicapped Handyman, Tushar Ray
- Whispers Of Canal-Ghosts, Naveed Akram
- She Walks In Beauty, Luo Zhihai
- Is God both Interventionist and non-inte.., Merton Lee
- Fitina Mai Sand'a, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- Grandma's Attic...(Prose), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Diana's Pool, Julyn Pride
- For My Pen, Ibrahim Lawal Soro