Healthy mother gave birth a healthy baby.
Feeding very first milk full of protein and vitamin.
Nourish like sowing seed for strong crop.
Drop of polio and injecting tetanus is like
spreading root of healthy and active body.
An amount of nutritious food for growth.
Good education is like stem to innovate.
Leaves are characteristic of with different branches
capable and healthy body is a symbol fruit.
Developing and creating strong country is
a juice of fruit that came out, make every one proud.
healthy citizen makes a healthy country.
Enemy within or out of country run away
and their evil thought- nip in the bud.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Healthy by ajay srivastava )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Ki no Tsurayuki
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)