Healthy mother gave birth a healthy baby.
Feeding very first milk full of protein and vitamin.
Nourish like sowing seed for strong crop.
Drop of polio and injecting tetanus is like
spreading root of healthy and active body.
An amount of nutritious food for growth.
Good education is like stem to innovate.
Leaves are characteristic of with different branches
capable and healthy body is a symbol fruit.
Developing and creating strong country is
a juice of fruit that came out, make every one proud.
healthy citizen makes a healthy country.
Enemy within or out of country run away
and their evil thought- nip in the bud.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Healthy by ajay srivastava )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 February 1970-)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Main To Jhonka Hu Hava Ka Ura Le Jaunga, Kumar Vishwas
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
Poem of the Day
- Watch UFC 183 Free Online Live Stream: S.., Kala John
- Drumming Senses, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lips Of Lies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Floating on Whimsy, Nika McGuin
- Weapon of Words, Yemi Amoo
- The Jars, Nika McGuin
- Heartfelt Trust, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- NIGHT WHISPER, john chizoba vincent
- Missing, Marilyn Jean
- Mourning Glory, RoseAnn V. Shawiak