A man believes he has vision,
Until a woman blinds him with her beauty.
A man believes he can't be touched,
Until a woman touches his soul.
A man believes he hears only what he wants to
Until a woman whispers her desires to him.
A man also believes he's invincible.
Until a woman breaks him...
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He believes... by Jay Aguiniga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Heavy morning, Robo Cat
- good-morning babe, don't say good-night, Mandolyn Davidson
- I Am But a Small Voice, F. J. Thomas
- Blueberry Muffins, Sandra Feldman
- ode to enmity, Shanika marini Paul
- hair poem, lee fones
- Midnight, binod bastola
- you hush your heart to keep me down, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rightchoiceness, Tosin Abegunde
- Binding Echoes, F. J. Thomas