RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Haunting Of A Mind
Listening to tears falling softly within my heart, causes them to stream from my eyes.
Lasting impressions filling my mind, lying about in disarray, wanting to find meaning in their existence.
Whatever happens becomes embedded, causing sad or happy thoughts to be ever present in my life.
Wishing, every once in a while, that it could be different - that the haunting of my mind would fill someone else's inward eyes.
Yet, no one else could take the vividness of life being relived over and over with very slight reminders.
It is for me alone - this lifelong video to be played and rerun without command.
Noting it's complexity surrounding everything I do, quietly I fold it into simplicity so that I may live with it.
Knowing only that it is God's gift to me - I appreciate His love.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haunting Of A Mind by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Bubonic Terrorism, Gianni Pansensoy
- Shades of Ultraviolet Rays, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Heartbeat, Edgard Canales P
- TO MY BEST FRIEND, Hriata Sailo
- Inner Sights, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sage destiny., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- War Again!, John Ugolo Umah
- Turn And Whine, John Ugolo Umah
- Black Soil, John Ugolo Umah
- Dance Away...., Diana Euyoque