Oh, Man! Work like a dog and live like a king
Hard work can help you accomplish anything
The systematic work only bears the fruit
Try to select only an appropriate route.
You’re a gifted human being with intelligence
Show your prodigy and prove your confidence
The world is so wonderful with opportunities
In which you live around many communities.
Do not be lazy and be as busy as a beaver
Your hard work and sweat pay you return
Your identity is your dignity and designation.
It gives you certainly fame and recognition.
Students constantly work hard for success
Parents really strive hard for their progress
Players play hard for the glory and conviction
Warriors struggle for the nation’s protection.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hard Work by Setaluri Padmavathi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra
- Cloud Maker, Pradip Chattopadhyay