Oh, Man! Work like a dog and live like a king
Hard work can help you accomplish anything
The systematic work only bears the fruit
Try to select only an appropriate route.
You’re a gifted human being with intelligence
Show your prodigy and prove your confidence
The world is so wonderful with opportunities
In which you live around many communities.
Do not be lazy and be as busy as a beaver
Your hard work and sweat pay you return
Your identity is your dignity and designation.
It gives you certainly fame and recognition.
Students constantly work hard for success
Parents really strive hard for their progress
Players play hard for the glory and conviction
Warriors struggle for the nation’s protection.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hard Work by Setaluri Padmavathi )
- Dreams Everyone Dreams, Rohit Sapra
- because we're both globe-trotters, Mandolyn ...
- Interior Constraint, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent voice, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Gentlemen For Me, Poetic Lilly Emery
- The eyes of the stars is the eyes of Sta.., Raymond Sawyer
- Let's Live in Peace, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Dry My Tears, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Valley of an autumn's night, Raluca Mitra
- The stars that touch a rose is the star.., Raymond Sawyer
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Young Housewife, William Carlos Williams
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1927)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)