Oh, Man! Work like a dog and live like a king
Hard work can help you accomplish anything
The systematic work only bears the fruit
Try to select only an appropriate route.
You’re a gifted human being with intelligence
Show your prodigy and prove your confidence
The world is so wonderful with opportunities
In which you live around many communities.
Do not be lazy and be as busy as a beaver
Your hard work and sweat pay you return
Your identity is your dignity and designation.
It gives you certainly fame and recognition.
Students constantly work hard for success
Parents really strive hard for their progress
Players play hard for the glory and conviction
Warriors struggle for the nation’s protection.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hard Work by Setaluri Padmavathi )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- it's no surprise i'm weeping, just a lit.., Mandolyn ...
- Culmination, Angell Afinowi
- A Flowers Telling of Orpheus, Skyler Ryan
- West, GRANT FRASER
- Hurricane Kaitlyn, Bernard Snyder
- Old Breath, GRANT FRASER
- Saints Rising, George Egba
- Hiroshima., Tony Adah
- Sun Exposed, Prasad Natarajan
- Libra Scale, Kewayne Wadley