Oh, Man! Work like a dog and live like a king
Hard work can help you accomplish anything
The systematic work only bears the fruit
Try to select only an appropriate route.
You’re a gifted human being with intelligence
Show your prodigy and prove your confidence
The world is so wonderful with opportunities
In which you live around many communities.
Do not be lazy and be as busy as a beaver
Your hard work and sweat pay you return
Your identity is your dignity and designation.
It gives you certainly fame and recognition.
Students constantly work hard for success
Parents really strive hard for their progress
Players play hard for the glory and conviction
Warriors struggle for the nation’s protection.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hard Work by Setaluri Padmavathi )
- Little Planet, Kazuko Shiraishi
- For you, shall never I be old, Saheb Mohapatra
- Because I love you much, Saheb Mohapatra
- God, it's the man speaking, Saheb Mohapatra
- Zoos, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- How would be my last breathe?, Saheb Mohapatra
- Fall, Frank Avon
- LIMERICK-2 (Saloon day), Saheb Mohapatra
- MOTHER, Saheb Mohapatra
- POETRY, Saheb Mohapatra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Snake, Theodore Roethke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)