What Is Love?
Strength to unite different types of brains
Weapon to soothe the human’s strains
The best attitude to strive hard for togetherness
It enables an emperor for his kingdom’s progress.
Love is like a war: easy to begin and hard to end
Helps us grow it as long as we avoid to offend
Makes living things and non- living things blend
Allows us gain things from the nature in a trend.
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind
It endorses all religious people in the world bind
It assists us fight against enemies in the society
And enables us bring an advantageous propriety.
Love changes a person as a mother changes her infant
It makes an uneducated become a powerful dominant
It boosts us build good sociable and blood relationship
It teaches us to shun violence and start a good friendship.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Love? by Setaluri Padmavathi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...