What Is Love?
Strength to unite different types of brains
Weapon to soothe the human’s strains
The best attitude to strive hard for togetherness
It enables an emperor for his kingdom’s progress.
Love is like a war: easy to begin and hard to end
Helps us grow it as long as we avoid to offend
Makes living things and non- living things blend
Allows us gain things from the nature in a trend.
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind
It endorses all religious people in the world bind
It assists us fight against enemies in the society
And enables us bring an advantageous propriety.
Love changes a person as a mother changes her infant
It makes an uneducated become a powerful dominant
It boosts us build good sociable and blood relationship
It teaches us to shun violence and start a good friendship.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Love? by Setaluri Padmavathi )
- did the clergy man create chaos when the.., Mandolyn ...
- Path Of No Resistance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Love... The This Follow...., Luis Estable
- Can This Be My Mistake, Luis Estable
- He was a carpenter. He worked with wood., Royston Allen
- An Open Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.54, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.53, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.52, Monk E. Biz
- That Kid Is Me, Luis Estable
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)