An unfortunate cute child
roams around who’s mild
in search of her mother
in hot and cold weather.
She looks so grievous
but not so courageous
her state is so dolorous
but she’s not so gracious.
She’s been searching
some love and affection
nobody to give her that
kind of love and attention.
Time and tide waits for none
lots of hard work was done
scorching heat increases
and her wish slowly decreases.
Cuty found a lady near a bin
the place where she was born
her heart beats as hard as horn
overall she feels gay to return.
Opened her eyes wider
moved to her so closer
who’s arms are the best
place to cry, sleep and rest!
Mother intended to intimate
the story of her hard life
which is tough to elaborate
as her child is an illegitimate!
Setaluri Padmavathi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Unknown by Setaluri Padmavathi )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon