Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo
Who hates men,
Who hates women,
Who loves love, and who hates love
Who entered the SOUL MARKET,
The SOUL MALL,
The SOUL SMALL BUSINESS, and
Who missed it for any reason.
Planet earth, and
The forgotten continents.
My Valentine who does not exist
Only in my mind.
Who is planning for a gift,
Who has it
And who still thinking
About his or her pride.
And who is unique and an exception.
Happy Valentine to the world
To Prince Emmy
And to ECE.
This is what I can offer.
This is my Valentine gift.
Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Valentine by Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo )
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI