Happy Val(end) tine
Happy Valentine, I hope you choke on chocolate,
Happy Valentine, or of the nauseatingly romance in the air
This stomach-turning smell of red roses,
The desires in the night
Happy Valentine, will Amor’s arrow kill you?
Happy Valentine, I certainly wouldn’t mind it
The sexy lingerie you’ve bought, I hope it won’t fit,
And the candles, let them blaze!
Happy Valentine, why so happy Valentine?
Happy Valentine, you got beaten with clubs, stoned, and then beheaded
Valentines Day, you’re bloody awful!
Topic(s): valentines day
Fie KroC's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
But I don't hate it! I just don't care really...
So we celebrate this guy, Saint Valentine. The prefect of Rome commanded him to be beaten with clubs, and afterwards, to be beheaded, which was executed on February 14, about the year 270. Nice, right?
(there are some different stories though..)
Enjoy YOUR day!
Comments about this poem (Happy Val(end) tine by Fie KroC )
- Zero Turkey Wing, Havilah
- Reading and Writing, umaprosad das
- The Afternoon, Leong Ming Loong
- Aligarh Muslim University & Raja Mahendr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Storm Warning, ESPN CHICK
- A Kiss To Otis Redding, Electric Lady
- So Sensitive In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- You own every part of me, Afrodita Alkline
- You (One Day I'll Forget You), ESPN CHICK
- Advice can have minus point., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(c. 600 BCE)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)