Fie KroC Poems
- The Life Carousel You have to live in the present, my friend!...
- Don'T Fear The Reaper
- Happy Val(End) Tine Happy Valentine, I hope you choke on ...
- Life Before The Big City When it’s quiet and I can’t hear the...
- Bathtub Thoughts I’m laying here in this lukewarm water in ...
- One Day
- Notice Sometimes I just want to cry, I don’t know why ...
Writing is so much more fun than speaking
Pearl Jam! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fie KroC
The Life Carousel
You have to live in the present, my friend!
Breathe in the fresh air, feel your young heart beat.
And to the sound of music you will dance,
and under a hidden mask you’ll find beauty.
You are going to make sweet love and be drunk in it,
dance on tables and fall on your ass,
laugh if off like a real gentleman and pour another drink.
Ahh, this is life!
And you HAVE to see Paris at night with its beautiful shining lights, and the marvelous ...