David Whalen (5/18/38 / Covington Kentucky)
You can’t buy happy!
But you can buy cookies. To
me, that’s the same thing
Submitted: Monday, April 15, 2013
Edited: Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Poet Other Poems
- 5 second Ode To Steve (My rubber chicken...
- A blind eye
- A blue Haiku (american haiku)
- A Chickensoup Kind of Day
- A Childish Bouquet
- A Chilling Senyru
- A Christmas Eve Conversation
- A Dickensian Darkness
- A Father's Lament
- A Few Easy Pieces
- A few seconds to read
- A few words on love
- A Fine Red Mist (A Magical And Entertai...
- A freudian slip (who nose?)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
(and puppies, popcorn, and pizza)