Haikus about everything
Definite mistakes of life.
Who needs history? ! ? !
Dawn, the beginning...
the beginning of the end.
Dawn's the end of life.
Frank Goose, our turtle...
I don't name things with 'just friends'.
You must be pretty special.
Big round and comfy.
No one's beter than Joey.
You comical bear.
Human, Mermaid, love? !
King Titan doesn't approve.
I guess I'm a rebel!
Natasha Muriuki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haikus about everything by Natasha Muriuki )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- You wanting me and me wanting you, Chris Zachariou
- Dawn, Damian Murphy
- Hating The Cold, Randy McClave
- Einstein Defining Special Relativity, A. Van Jordan
- Snail I am, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Seurat, Ira Sadoff
- An Old Love, David Lewis Paget
- Social Awkwardness, Emily Liang
- Ode to My Hands, Tim Seibles
- Ode on My Episiotomy, Kimberly Johnson