Haikus about everything
Definite mistakes of life.
Who needs history? ! ? !
Dawn, the beginning...
the beginning of the end.
Dawn's the end of life.
Frank Goose, our turtle...
I don't name things with 'just friends'.
You must be pretty special.
Big round and comfy.
No one's beter than Joey.
You comical bear.
Human, Mermaid, love? !
King Titan doesn't approve.
I guess I'm a rebel!
Natasha Muriuki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haikus about everything by Natasha Muriuki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz