RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Birds singing cheerfully, songs of new beginnings,
flying high, greeting morning as it slowly rises
from it's bed.
Alighting softly on mere strings of branches,
touching soles of their feet upon the souls of
trees, living life unhesitantly.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Greeting Morning by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Newton's Sleep, Naveed Khalid
- Isle Of Man, Naveed Khalid
- Daylight Sunrises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Painting The Sky, Naveed Khalid
- Arrow, Naveed Khalid
- Element Of Surprise, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Spanish Romance, Pride and Passion, Sandra Feldman
- As I Climb Higher, Abekah Emmanuel
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid