If you are reading this,
THis is no poem,
Only thoughts of mine not right,
Daggers are fun to play with,
If you have a candidate for target,
Torture is fun to do,
If the person is bad,
Fire is also fun to play with,
Burning brightly everywhere/
I don't care what you think,
I love things you won't
But I care about family and friends.
Deal with me and the way I live,
'Watch you back cause I'll be chewing on it.' from ICE AGE the movie, Diego said this to Sid, This is my favorite part.
It was funny so have a laugh,
Everybody's thoughts are different.
Just don't ask what mine are
tabitha driskell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Goth Thoughts by tabitha driskell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady