Breathe like the waves of the Ocean.
How they are calm when breathing,
In and out the waves go in the Ocean.
Watch like a panther stalking it's prey.
Studying it's prey as it moves here to there.
Being patient till finally it stalks the prey.
Feel like an empath towards others.
Suffer with him what he suffers.
Maybe you will learn what it feels like.
Listen to the sounds of a forest.
Chirping birds, scurrying mice...
Just close your eyes and listen...
Breathe, watch, feel and listen...
Maybe they will let you live...
Knowing you are useful and calm...
Just be calm, just close your eyes and
Open them up again and wait...
tabitha driskell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Breathe by tabitha driskell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Always With You, Jen Toner
- I Am Not There, Jen Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jen Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp
- SnowFlakes, Jen Toner
- New Future Of The Internet, Doris Beaulieu
- Guardian Angel, Jen Toner
- Mother's Day, Jen Toner
- You Mean The World To Me, Jen Toner
- When I Thought I Couldn't Love You Anymore, Jen Toner