Breathe like the waves of the Ocean.
How they are calm when breathing,
In and out the waves go in the Ocean.
Watch like a panther stalking it's prey.
Studying it's prey as it moves here to there.
Being patient till finally it stalks the prey.
Feel like an empath towards others.
Suffer with him what he suffers.
Maybe you will learn what it feels like.
Listen to the sounds of a forest.
Chirping birds, scurrying mice...
Just close your eyes and listen...
Breathe, watch, feel and listen...
Maybe they will let you live...
Knowing you are useful and calm...
Just be calm, just close your eyes and
Open them up again and wait...
tabitha driskell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Breathe by tabitha driskell )
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn ...
- You and I, David Clinch
- The Beggar, David Clinch
- Just Wait, Alyssa Alexander
- Miep - A Woman of Courage, David Clinch
- Exam Time (for the girl who struggled), David Clinch
- A Cottage Hill, Naveed Khalid
- Keep Me Moored to the Harbour, David Clinch
- It's the One in the Suit Who's Firing th.., David Clinch
- मानो गाबदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)