Breathe like the waves of the Ocean.
How they are calm when breathing,
In and out the waves go in the Ocean.
Watch like a panther stalking it's prey.
Studying it's prey as it moves here to there.
Being patient till finally it stalks the prey.
Feel like an empath towards others.
Suffer with him what he suffers.
Maybe you will learn what it feels like.
Listen to the sounds of a forest.
Chirping birds, scurrying mice...
Just close your eyes and listen...
Breathe, watch, feel and listen...
Maybe they will let you live...
Knowing you are useful and calm...
Just be calm, just close your eyes and
Open them up again and wait...
tabitha driskell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Breathe by tabitha driskell )
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
- Portrait, Md. Mujib Ullah
- Childhood Never Returns, Md. Mujib Ullah
- I Am A Happy Old Man, Shalom Freedman
- Intoxicating Hemlock, Md. Mujib Ullah
- A poem for you قصيدة لك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sometimes heart cries, sunil shukla
- Even the Linguist Goes Silent, Melissa Studdard
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)