People are happy...
People think they are everything...
But wait till graduation...
Then the questions will arrive...
What will I do now? ...
Will I make it through life? ...
What if I can't make it through college? ...
Well, should have thought of that...
Should have planned it out...
But others are okay, they were smart...
There are their questions...
Will graduation day be over with already?
Wukk everybody come to the graduation? ...
Now here are my questions...
When will this be over with...
THis is taking too long...
School is getting boring...
Jeez, I am ready for college to start...
Thank GOD I am doing mine online...
More peace and quiet...
What's your question :)
tabitha driskell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Graduation...Oh boy by tabitha driskell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Worthy, Michael McParland
- Withdrawl, Michael McParland
- Wish Oh Wish, Michael McParland
- Windows, Michael McParland
- For The First Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- Wind Across The Barren Land, Michael McParland
- Why?, Michael McParland
- Blue Background, Edward Kofi Louis
- Why Am I? ........., Michael McParland
- Camel-Toe, Dean Meredith