Fruit Of The Lips
If it wasn't for the fruit of my lips
You wouldn't be mine
Actions alone wouldn't have
Delivered you to me.
The fruit of the lips was needed
To cement this relationship
The fruit of the lips is sweeter than
The fruit of any tree
It was ejected from my lips and
It flew into your ears and
Your ears ingested it hungrily
And in return your lips also
Produced a fruit which
Manifested as the words:
'I love you too! '
Oh! How sweet that is.
Itai Oscar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fruit Of The Lips by Itai Oscar )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John