Fruit Of The Lips
If it wasn't for the fruit of my lips
You wouldn't be mine
Actions alone wouldn't have
Delivered you to me.
The fruit of the lips was needed
To cement this relationship
The fruit of the lips is sweeter than
The fruit of any tree
It was ejected from my lips and
It flew into your ears and
Your ears ingested it hungrily
And in return your lips also
Produced a fruit which
Manifested as the words:
'I love you too! '
Oh! How sweet that is.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fruit Of The Lips by Itai Oscar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock