Fruit of Strive
Have you seen e'er
Soaring a bird high:
I feel, wonder dear -
To appoint right her,
These eyes calculated why?
Together clouds moving fast,
In middle thrilling blue.
Or time day exhaust,
Perhaps, proves regularity last.
By seeking a clue?
what fruit ye deserve,
Oh! golden flit speak.
My beg will observe.
Pride out quest reserve
Allow to farewell freak!
Our seniors taught little,
Don't trust on pleasure,
Make aggregate live agile,
With struggle prolong settle,
Further side of wager.
Why not we get,
Lesson from different drive.
Elegant as fertile pet.
Bring in trace hit,
Retain fruit of strive!
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fruit of Strive by Ravindra Kumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1618 – 28 July 1667)
- leticia s david
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(November 9 - 1937)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- Luggage, Kirsty Higginson
- There Is No Place For True Contributor, Pijush Biswas
- Bachchon ka ghar बच्चों का घर, S.D. TIWARI
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael McParland
- Marching On, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rum, crumbs!, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Point It Out To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- elephant selfie, lee fones
- You Are Very Beautiful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Winter and Christmas, Rimni chakravarty