Fruit of Strive
Have you seen e'er
Soaring a bird high:
I feel, wonder dear -
To appoint right her,
These eyes calculated why?
Together clouds moving fast,
In middle thrilling blue.
Or time day exhaust,
Perhaps, proves regularity last.
By seeking a clue?
what fruit ye deserve,
Oh! golden flit speak.
My beg will observe.
Pride out quest reserve
Allow to farewell freak!
Our seniors taught little,
Don't trust on pleasure,
Make aggregate live agile,
With struggle prolong settle,
Further side of wager.
Why not we get,
Lesson from different drive.
Elegant as fertile pet.
Bring in trace hit,
Retain fruit of strive!
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fruit of Strive by Ravindra Kumar )
- Heartache, Liendang Hmar
- Paper Wing, Liendang Hmar
- Like a Candle In The Wind, Liendang Hmar
- Story Line, A.R Evangelista
- Make a living but fail not to live, Bashyam Narayanan
- The Price I Pay, James George
- Not alone, Cheryl .J Barclay
- May our friendship last forever;, Cheryl .J Barclay
- SPICES OF LIFE, Philo Yan
- Flower & Sickle, Arno Le Roux
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Lydia Howard Huntley Sigourney
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)