Fruit of Strive
Have you seen e'er
Soaring a bird high:
I feel, wonder dear -
To appoint right her,
These eyes calculated why?
Together clouds moving fast,
In middle thrilling blue.
Or time day exhaust,
Perhaps, proves regularity last.
By seeking a clue?
what fruit ye deserve,
Oh! golden flit speak.
My beg will observe.
Pride out quest reserve
Allow to farewell freak!
Our seniors taught little,
Don't trust on pleasure,
Make aggregate live agile,
With struggle prolong settle,
Further side of wager.
Why not we get,
Lesson from different drive.
Elegant as fertile pet.
Bring in trace hit,
Retain fruit of strive!
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fruit of Strive by Ravindra Kumar )
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe