Lawrence S. Pertillar
From Those Heard Who 'Boo'
The retooling of minds,
Overtime steeped to marinate...
In the comfort of nonsense.
And too much foolishness,
That has become too stale...
Is without debate a waste of patience...
For those who have been asked,
To forget the past by grasping onto tasks...
That will assist those limited in consciousness,
To step up to the plate.
And at least attempt the faking,
Of hitting homeruns with a wanting it done.
Before the game 'they' play Is over!
With no empathy left from those heard who 'boo'.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From Those Heard Who 'Boo' by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber