Friendship is like that flower that bloomed from no where
Friendship is a battle
it is littered with problems
Friendship is trust
few earn it
it is essential
All of us long for that new seed to be planted.
wait till the morn' when it sprouts.
The beginning of eternity
an everlasting soldier by your side.
That flower we all long for
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Erik Gillette )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- EVERY ACTION ITS REACTION لكل فعل ردة فعله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happiness Is Gold, Rich Reitz