Erik Gillette Poems
- Flowers The flowers are dying and while they try to buy more...
- Silence Have you sat in darkness and heard the silence ...
- Watching Grass Grow Watching grass grow seems not so ...
- The Mirror A mirror shows a man his soul who sees himself ...
- Light Shines Light shines in darkness and although you no ...
- Suicide Knocks there is that constant knocking at the door to...
- Something Called Life between him and his home is something ...
Im just starting out. But i do love poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erik Gillette
The flowers are dying
and while they try to buy more time
we are ever watching
waiting for the time to come when they just give up
when they exclaim in their small voice... enough
why do we pressure beauty to be more beautiful?
As if we are any more dutiful to our own selves?
The flowers look at death not as a punishment.
Nothingness to them is as a reward.
We see these flowers, dead, wavering in the wind.
Are these Beauty's less deserving then your own kin?
Should they be shamed?
Should they be blamed?
and picked ...