Friendship is a rope that bounds us together.
Friendship is like a page in a book,
it needs words.
Friendship is as plants to water.
Friendship sounds like a newborns first laugh.
Friendship feels like a ton of metal,
nobody can move it.
Friendship is like two gravestones sitting side by side,
Neither stone will never move.
Artemis Gutierrez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Artemis Gutierrez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Blue Booby, James Tate
- Shroud of the Gnome, James Tate
- Poem to Some of My Recent Poems, James Tate
- Life is too Short for Love, Akhtar Jawad
- On the Subject of Doctors, James Tate
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate