What most call 'love' grows beautifully from a friendship and defiles the friendship, but a true friendship grows magnifacantly from immeasureable love and can not be destroyed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by chris Locke )
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid