Friendship is such a fine thing; the best way to describe it is through poetry. All through your life you meet plenty of people. Some stay and some leave. But true friends leave their footprints in your heart. With friends around, life can be fun. After all, they are there all through our highs and lows. People who share your happiness but vanish when you are sad are not worth being friends. As an ode to your everlasting friendship, we bring you poems on friendship. Write down a poem for your friend and see the person smile like never before! For ideas, you can always check our related sections that offer poems for different types of poems.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Jalpesh Upadhyay )
- Childless Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Inevitable Infiltration, Wood Nymph
- Aquatic Nocturne, Sylvia Plath
- Gold Mouths Cry, Sylvia Plath
- Soliloquy Of The Solipsist, Sylvia Plath
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar