For Leisure At Nine Dragon Pond
For leisure I went sightseeing again at Nine Dragon Pond
And one more time I drank everlasting spring in the forest
Running streams and high mounts know the dream of mine
It seems that my heart's still kept unchanged as being child
julio tulipan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Leisure At Nine Dragon Pond by julio tulipan )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon