Joy Of Meeting
Afar swam geese I stare to fly,
Look over the vast sky.
The swift mist past to the far,
My eyes get blurred apart.
The jade flute in blow,
I'm lost in sorrow,
As the fall weep low.
Night moon lonely dreams by screen,
With whom same she seems?
julio tulipan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
With whom same she seems
Translated by Tulip
Comments about this poem (Joy Of Meeting by julio tulipan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Parents' attachment., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.