- A rumor has no edge, but it can kill; a proverb has no flower but it can cure soul.
On December 21,2012
Will be in this century the end of the world;
Is bluffing like something with nose and eyes
Put off the pretended mask
Give the shows away with grim countenance;
Ugliness challenges goodness in screaming fight
The rumor -
Planets will hit the Earth of human
It's lack of basic scientific arguments;
It's not but the flesh of fool
The rumor harms others but not favorable for its self
It's not only as simple as pitiful
Is also inseparable from the scientific law
The world in endless war
If peace -
Is just an everlasting call of poetry
Once nuclear weapons has been cruelly used
Will tragically falls upon the human
The war will bury the warriors,
Bring disaster to countless innocent funerary
To reject doomsday is to reject war
What kind of human being will you want to do?
julio tulipan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reject Doomsday by julio tulipan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...