julio tulipan Poems
- Valentine's Flowers Written by Tulip
- For Leisure At Nine Dragon Pon...
- Reject Doomsday Reject Doomsday - A rumor has no edge, but ...
- My Heart Pure is my heart, And flawless Like a clean ...
- Seven Word Poem: Tulip
- Joy Of Meeting Afar swam geese I stare to fly, Look over ...
- 色彩的感染 纯黄的金色 太阳的象征 一笔挥毫奔放 一展巾帼风光
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about julio tulipan
Written by Tulip
Valentine is too far away for me
For so many flowers just weep
Be merchandised they don't need
And they want nothing but being free
I want to say in my heart I love you
But I can't hurt flowers' soul
So their ever growing rich I hope
Become more beautiful for both
Written by Tulip in Suzhou
on Valentine's Day