... I am as the clouds. I float seemingly aimlessly and without purpose.. yet, if you wait long enough, I will water the plants, animals and, if angered, move the earth... and still you doubt your power and strength over me. Know that you easily move my soul as the wind moves the clouds in the sky.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Jacqui by Russell Widener )
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler