Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
I'm so fired...
I can't get enough.
And filled with desire,
That keeps me strong...
With a feeling tough.
I'm not in the mood,
To accept that funky stuff!
My troubles have been minimized,
Since my eyes have been opened wide.
And my mind is no longer pre-occupied,
With a trying to run away from purpose...
I once denied.
I am fired up with a seeking to blaze,
On a path where excuse makers...
Have no choice but to get out of my way.
Poet Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.