Lawrence S. Pertillar
I'm so fired...
I can't get enough.
And filled with desire,
That keeps me strong...
With a feeling tough.
I'm not in the mood,
To accept that funky stuff!
My troubles have been minimized,
Since my eyes have been opened wide.
And my mind is no longer pre-occupied,
With a trying to run away from purpose...
I once denied.
I am fired up with a seeking to blaze,
On a path where excuse makers...
Have no choice but to get out of my way.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fired Up by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver