Lawrence S. Pertillar
I'm so fired...
I can't get enough.
And filled with desire,
That keeps me strong...
With a feeling tough.
I'm not in the mood,
To accept that funky stuff!
My troubles have been minimized,
Since my eyes have been opened wide.
And my mind is no longer pre-occupied,
With a trying to run away from purpose...
I once denied.
I am fired up with a seeking to blaze,
On a path where excuse makers...
Have no choice but to get out of my way.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fired Up by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...